Chemistry Teacher (Dallas, TX)
- Prepare appropriate curriculum and annual plan to submit to the administration for approval.
- Teach secondary school students in the subject of Chemistry;
- apply the curriculum as prepared and approved;
- keep attendance records;
- assign lessons;
- administer tests to evaluate students’ progress;
- maintain discipline in the classroom.
- Create lesson plans, correct homework, and evaluate teacher-made tests.
- Prepare tests to evaluate students’ progress, record the results, and issue reports to inform parents of progress.
- Contact parents to offer positive reinforcement regarding social and academic achievements the students make.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemistry Education, or Chemical Engineering and 1 year of experience as Chemistry Teacher at secondary school level. Teaching experience must be full-time as a teacher of record (not substitute) at general education setting (not special population).
How to Apply:
Mail résumés to:
Attn: HR Dept.
Harmony Public Schools,
9321 W Sam Houston Pkwy S
Houston, TX 77099
Refer to Ad#FA