Month: April 2018
ESL/Bilingual Teacher (Dallas, TX)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Meet Texas “highly qualified” standards.
- Texas Teacher Certificate appropriate for level and subject area of assignment (required for ESL/Bilingual, SPED and preferred for other subjects).
- Plan a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of thestudents.
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for individual differences.
- Prepare for classes assigned and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisor.
- Encourage students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals, establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and the like to communicate these objectives to the students.
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided, and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved.
- Strive to implement, by instruction and action, the district’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives
- Assess the accomplishments of the students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
- Refer students for evaluation by district specialists as required.
For more information: Apply Now!!